Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541) is an international peer review open access journal showing unique research results and scientific progress in the fields of carcinogenesis and mutagenesis. The journal aims to promote information on carcinogenesis and mutagenesis and related science and promote an exchange of scientific literature among colleagues. It also serves as a platform to promote news on carcinogenesis and the evolution of mutagenesis.
Carcinogenesis is the formation of cancer, whereby normal cells are transformed into cancer cells. Uncontrolled cell division occurs due to mutations in DNA within the cell. An imbalance between cell proliferation and death also leads to cancer.
Mutagenesis is a process by which the genetic information of an organism is changed, resulting in a mutation. It may occur spontaneously in nature or as a result of exposure to mutagens. It can also be achieved experimentally using laboratory procedures. In nature mutagenesis can lead to cancer and various heritable diseases, but it is also a driving force of evolution.
Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541) involves various fields from carcinogenesis and mutagenesis such as DNA damage, anticancer drugs, oncology, cancer biology, electro chemotherapy, lymphoid polyposis and tumor biology.
Call for Submission
Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541), accepted manuscripts which can be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Keywords: Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis, Carcinogenesis Impact Factor, Open Access Carcinogenesis journal, Peer Reviewed Rarcinogenesis Journal.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- A Rare Condition: Blackening of the Hairs after Stem Cell Transplantation Hacer Gozde Gul*, M.alı Erkurt, Irfan Kuku and Emın Kaya
- Chemotherapy Pumps: Preparation and Counseling Sonia Amin Thomas and Kyle Seamons*
- Different Carcinomas of the Ears in an Albino Wilson IB Onuigbo* and Jimmy C Nwozo
- Lymphoma of the Ethmoid in a Developing Community Wilson IB Onuigbo* and Basil C Ezeanolue
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism