Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. A medical professional who practices oncology is an oncologist. Oncology Clinics are research studies carried out on human volunteers to test the efficacy of a new drug or procedures. These studies are mainly conducted to prevent, detect or treat cancer.
Oncology Clinics & Research is a Scholarly Open Access journal that deals with the study of cancer research and publishes original research articles, reviews, short reports, mini reviews, and letters to the editor. The Journal consider articles on all types of cancer clinical trials, including cancer clinical trials, including breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, liver cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, blood cancer, colon cancer, cervical cancer, skin cancer, oesophagal cancer, kidney cancer, brain cancer, metastatic breast cancer, osteosarcoma, oncology, cancer clinical trials and ethical issues, glioblastoma, cancer clinical trials management, etc.
Oncology Clinics & Research Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Oncology Clinics & Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Oncology Clinics & Research
- Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN: 2640-0847)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X)
- Journal of Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)