Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. A medical professional who practices oncology is an oncologist. Oncology Clinics are research studies carried out on human volunteers to test the efficacy of a new drug or procedures. These studies are mainly conducted to prevent, detect or treat cancer.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) is a Scholarly Open Access journal that deals with the study of cancer research and publishes original research articles, reviews, short reports, mini-reviews, and letters to the editor. The Journal consider articles on all types of cancer clinical trials, including cancer clinical trials, including breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, liver cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, blood cancer, colon cancer, cervical cancer, skin cancer, oesophagal cancer, kidney cancer, brain cancer, metastatic breast cancer, osteosarcoma, oncology, cancer clinical trials and ethical issues, glioblastoma, cancer clinical trials management, etc.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Oncology Clinics and Research Journals, Oncology research journals, journal of clinical oncology, journal of oncology research and therapy, oncology research and treatment impact factor.
Recently Published Articles in Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Tumor Liberated Protein (TLP) as Potential Vaccine for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients Giulio Tarro*
- Menopausal Related Effects of Thyroid Hormones on Body Mass Index in Postmenopausal Women Ekhator CN* and Ebomoyi MI
- Cancer and Peripheral Deep Vein Thromboses are both Independent Diseases Elena Viktorovna Drozdova*
- Salivary Biomarkers in Oral Cancer: The Current and Future Perspectives Gokul Sridharan*
- Overview on Hepatitis B Virus Infection Sana Irfan*
- Is Your Current Cancer Treatment Appropriate? Xu Chen*
- Prophylaxis for Occupational HIV Exposure in Healthcare Workers Anuroopa P*
- Change in Gonadotropins in Post-Menopausal Women: Effects of Parity Ekhator CN*, Omorogiuwa A, Akpamu U and Shelu OJ
- Scorpion Sting Management at Tertiary and Secondary Care Emergency Departments Suad Al Abri, Munira Al Rumhi, Ghaitha Al Mahrouqi* and Ali Salih Shakir
- Immunology and Oral Cancer: An Overview Gokul Sridharan*
- Early Assessment of Intrarenal Arterial Resistance Index and Long-Term Renal Function in Renal Transplant Recipients in South Western Nigeria Madubueze George Ajana*
- A Study on Medicine Utilization Pattern in Outpatient Departments of Tertiary Care Centre in Kathmandu Rudip Thapa* and Smriti Singh
- Role of High Dose IV Ascorbic Acid in Treatment of Cancers Vikram Pabreja*
- Assessment of Collagen Fiber Nature, Spatial Distribution, Hue and Its Correlation with Invasion and Metastasis in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Surgical Margins using Picro Sirius Red and Polarized Microscope Ketki K Kalele*
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)
- Immunology Clinics and Research
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN:2640-0847)