Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. A medical professional who practices oncology is an oncologist. Oncology Clinics are research studies carried out on human volunteers to test the efficacy of a new drug or procedures. These studies are mainly conducted to prevent, detect or treat cancer.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) is a Scholarly Open Access journal that deals with the study of cancer research and publishes original research articles, reviews, short reports, mini-reviews, and letters to the editor. The Journal consider articles on all types of cancer clinical trials, including cancer clinical trials, including breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, liver cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, blood cancer, colon cancer, cervical cancer, skin cancer, oesophagal cancer, kidney cancer, brain cancer, metastatic breast cancer, osteosarcoma, oncology, cancer clinical trials and ethical issues, glioblastoma, cancer clinical trials management, etc.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- The Nature and Function of the Immunogenic Oncofetal Proteins and Monoclonals so derived, that Characterize Colorectal Carcinoma Arlen M*, Arlen P, Tsang K, Coppa G, Conte C, Crawford J, Saric O and Wang X
- Stability and Reliability of Complete Blood Count Parameters with Extended Storage toward Pathological Applications with Defined Specifications: A Mini Review Sajid Hussain*
- Meaning in Medicine Richard Boudreau*
- Diffuse Large B-Cells Lymphoma in Cameroon: Global Survival of Adult Patients at the Douala General Hospital Ngouadjeu Dongho TE*, Souga Se, Tomowiak C, Chetcha B, Banos A, Mouelle Sone A and Luma Namme H
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma of the Parotid in a Developing Community Wilson IB Onuigbo*
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports(ISSN:2641-5771)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of AIDS
- Journal of Spine Diseases