Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) is international, open access, peer-reviewed, the scientific journal aims to publish high-quality original articles of clinical and research importance in Blood Disorders and Transfusions.
Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard to exchange useful clinical information with peer review by eminent Haematologists of repute in their respective fields.
Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) journal with the highest impact factor offer an open-access platform to the authors to publish their research outcome.
Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) is an academic journal that focuses on all aspects of molecular genetics, pathophysiology and epidemiology as well as prevention, diagnosis, and management of blood disorders with current state of research in the field of transfusion medicine, haematology, Hemato-oncology, paediatric haematology, laboratory haematology, Neuropathy, Blood Donors, Thalassemia, Bone Marrow Transplantation, Anti-HBc, Haemo dilution, haemodialysis, Blood Stem Cell, blood disorders, Rh factor, blood cancer, Platelet disorders, Haemolytic Anaemia, Leukopenia, Antiphospholide Antibody Syndrome, White Blood Cell, Red Blood Cells, Systematic Lupus Erythematous, Lupus, Autoimmune Disorder, Blood Lymphocytes, Sickle Cell Disease, Haemostasis, Blood Group, Neutrophil Leucocytosis, Plasma Cell Disorder, Haemolytic Anaemia, Haemolytic Disease of the New-born, Neutropenia, Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukaemia, Lymphocytosis, Eosinophilia, Autoimmune Haemolytic Anaemia, Blood Cancer.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- The Effectiveness of Genetic Counseling within the Pre-Marital Screening Program upon Sickle Cell Disease Decline in Saudi Arabia Hani M Al-Afghani*, Ibrahim A Al-Hazmi and Abdulbari A Mazhar
- Molecular Monitoring of Quantitative BCR-ABL1 of Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) Patients Treated with Imatinib: When should the Test be Done? Harryanto Reksodiputro A*, Hillmans Tadjoedin, Ikhwan Rinaldi, Djumhana Atmakusuma and Fuji Yanto
- A Mini Review on Electronic Verification for Blood Transfusion Akimichi Ohsaka*
- Biochemical and Molecular Genetic Analysis of a Patient with Glanzmann Thrombasthenia Revealed a Novel Likely Pathogenic ITGA2B Variant Enrica Cesari§, Doris Böckelmann§, Gesa Wiegand, Vanya Icheva and Barbara Zieger
- The T-Cell Predominance: Angioimmunoblastic T-Cell Lymphoma Anubha Bajaj*
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)