Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN: 2642-326X) publishes original papers dealing with the etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of allergic and related diseases. Papers may include the study of methods of controlling allergic reactions, human and animal models of hypersensitivity and other aspects of basic and applied clinical allergy in its broadest sense. Allergy is a hypersensitive reaction of the immune system produced by several origins such as environmental factors, drugs, foods, etc.
Articles cover such topics as asthma, food allergy, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, primary immune deficiencies, occupational and environmental allergy, and other allergic and immunologic diseases, and include clinical trials and mechanistic studies that report on novel therapies, insights into underlying mechanisms, and other discoveries that will inform our understanding of these diseases and ultimately improve the diagnosis and management of patients.
Manuscripts may be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN: 2642-326X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Journal of Allergy Research, Allergy Journals, Allergy Research Journals, Open Access Allergy Research Journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Identification and Evaluation of Antibiotic Sensitivity Pattern of Bacteria Associated with Gastro-Intestinal Disorder in Damaturu Yobe State, Nigeria Muhammad S Abadallah, Ibrahim U Imam and Muhammad Ali*
- The Citrus Bioflavonoid Naringin Mitigates Doxorubicin Induced Tissue Toxicity: A Review Ganesh Chandra Jagetia*
- Type Two Segmental Darier’s Disease – A Case Report Yogesh Devaraj*, BD Sathyanaryana, M Ranga Swaroop, Priyanaka Kumari and JC Raghavendra
- Dermatological Manifestation in HIV Infected Patients Visiting to Sparsh ART Clinic Nepal: An Eight Years Retrospective Review Yogendra Shah*, Dhan Kumar Panta and Krishna Prasad Pant
- Study of Cells Blebbing in Patients with Allergy Disorders V Iliadi, S Shirobokova, A Soloviev and T Konstantinidis*
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)