Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN: 2642-326X) publishes original papers dealing with the etiology, diagnosis, and treatment of allergic and related diseases. Papers may include the study of methods of controlling allergic reactions, human and animal models of hypersensitivity and other aspects of basic and applied clinical allergy in its broadest sense. Allergy is a hypersensitive reaction of the immune system produced by several origins such as environmental factors, drugs, foods, etc.
Articles cover such topics as asthma, food allergy, allergic rhinitis, atopic dermatitis, primary immune deficiencies, occupational and environmental allergy, and other allergic and immunologic diseases, and include clinical trials and mechanistic studies that report on novel therapies, insights into underlying mechanisms, and other discoveries that will inform our understanding of these diseases and ultimately improve the diagnosis and management of patients.
Manuscripts may be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN: 2642-326X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Demodex, an Eclectic Mite Living in both Hair and Skin: A Review Yassine Merad*, Hichem Derrar, Sidi Taj Hebri and Haiet Adjmi-Hamoudi
- Brooke Spiegler Syndrome - A Case Report Mirjana Paravina*, Jefta Kozarski, Vladislav Krstić, Gordana Savčić, Mirjana Milinković and Mirjana Milosavljević
- Recalcitrant Cutaneous Small-Vessel Vasculitis: Is It an Alarm of Concern? Rajkumar Kannan*, Muthusubramanian, Chandrasekar, Sridhar Venu and Jayakalyani Vijayananth
- A Mini-Review on the Current Trends of Cutaneous Tuberculosis Rajkumar Kannan*
- Autosomal Recessive Hyper-Ige Syndrome: Reported of Three Cases Kong-Sang Wan, Che-Sheng Huang, Wan Tseng Ng and Yu-Cheng Liu*
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)