Advance Research on Alzheimers & Parkinsons Disease (ARAP) is the best Open Access, Peer-reviewed journal that includes a wide range of fields in this discipline including Oxidative Stress-Induced Neuron Toxicity, Reperfusion Injury, Neurobiology, CNS Tumor Stem Cells, Down Syndrome, Neuroimaging Techniques, Neurodegenerative Disorders, Oxidative Stress, Neuropathology, Alzheimer′s Patients etc to create a platform for the authors to make their contributions towards the scholarly journals and the editorial office promises a peer review process for the submitted manuscripts for the quality of publishing.
Advance Research on Alzheimers & Parkinsons Disease (ARAP) welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism