Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(JARM) is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies related to all aspects of aging and Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation medicine it concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment and rehabilitation management of people with disabling medical conditions. It was developed primarily to meet the needs of young adults and those of working age, but aspects of the specialty, particularly relating to technical aids, provision of wheelchairs, orthotics or prosthetics, are relevant to people of all ages. Ageing research covers around the world, Explores social, behavioral and population health aspects of ageing, Integrates research and practice across a range of disciplines, Inspires communication between researchers and those using research findings, Contributes to better practices and policies.
Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(JARM) consider articles in the following areas: physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, studies related to aging specific genes and proteins, medical applications with aging-associated issues etc. It also covers research on fast emerging areas of adult’s stem cells, brain imaging, calorie restriction, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology and clinical aspects of aging.
Rehabilitation strives people gain greater independence after illness, injury or surgery. Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(JARM) welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine
- Obesity is a Ticking Bomb in the 21st Century: Can Quercetin Reverse Obesity-Induced Hippocampus Dependent Cognitive Decline? Marzena Ułamek-Kozioł, and Ryszard Pluta*
- Molecular Imaging of Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Ischemia in the Aged Brain Andrei Gresita, Mircea Popescu, Andrei Olaru, Denissa-Greta Olaru, Otilia Margaritescu and Bogdan Catalin*
- Development of New Stem Cell-Seeded Hydrogels to Support the Recovery of Brain Structure and Function after Stroke Alexandra Zavaleanu, Daniela-Gabriela Glavan, Andrei Olaru4, Denissa-Greta Olaru, Otilia Margaritescu, Aurel Popa-Wagner*
- Alzheimer’s Disease Associated Genes and their Products in Brain Ischemia: Impact of Ischemia on the Pathogenesis of Alzheimer’s Disease Ryszard Pluta*, Marzena Ułamek-Kozioł
- Extract from Saussurea Involucrata is a Promising Route for Slowing Down Organismal Aging Marzena Ułamek-Kozioł and Ryszard Pluta*
- Chemotherapy Research Journal
- Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry
- Advance Research on Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Archive of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research
- Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy