Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN: 2473-1943)
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN: 2473-1943)
- Acute Subdural Hematoma with Ipsilateral Striatocapsular Infarction Ryota Mashiko, M.D., Ph.D.*, Yasushi Shibata, M.D., Ph.D.
- Solitary Pulmonary Metastatic Neuroendocrine Tumor with EML4-ALK Fusion Gene Mimicking Glioblastoma: A Case Report and Literature Review Chongran Sun*, Feng Yan, Jinghong Xu, Buyi Zhang, Baizhou Li, Biao Jiang and Jianmin Zhang*
- TMZ Resistance in Glioblastoma: Role of P-Glycoprotein Veronica De Gregorio, Anna Lisa Iorio, Martina da Ros, Laura Giunti, Lorenzo Genitori, Maurizio de Martino and Iacopo Sardi*
- A Case of Oblique Occipital Sinus and Superior Sagittal Sinus Early Duplication and Fenestration Surgical Implications Monique Boukobza1*, Carsten Ehmer1 and Jean-Pierre Laissy1
- Surgical Approaches for Orbital Tumors: Review of 120 Cases Akihide Kondo* and Hajime Arai
- Cervicogenic Headache – Review of Pathogenesis and Management Kee Kim*, Dinesh Ramanathan and Kathryn Provoast
- Electronic Cell Signaling: A Paradigm Shift in the Treatment of Chronic Disease Robert Odell*
- Databases, a Portal towards a Modern Health Care System Elisabeth van der Gulik*
- International Journal of Medical & Clinical Imaging(ISSN: 2573-1084)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN: 2473-1943)
- Archive of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN: 2640-2297)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research
- Journal of Occupational Health & Research
- Chemotherapy Research Journal
- Advance Research on Endocrinology & Metabolism