Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN: 2473-1943)
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN: 2473-1943)
- Case Report: Frontal Lobectomy with Electrocorticography in a Pediatric Patient with Focal Cortical Dysplasia Mario Arturo Alonso-Vanegas, Luis Angel Alvarez-Perera, Adacrid Colunga-Duran*, Gabriel Santos-Vázquez, Marco Antonio Rodriguez-Florido and Anneliese Rogel-Vera
- Journal of Occupational Health & Research
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN: 2578-8892)
- Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases & Research
- Advance Research on Alzheimers & Parkinsons Disease