Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Intra Paranchymal Atypical Cystic Menangioma with Mural Nodule: A Case Report and Pathogenesis and Radiological Feature Aydin Kazempour Azar, Javad Aghazadeh, Firouz Salehpoor, Amir Rezakhah, Farhad Mirzaii, Amir Kamalifar*, Saber Ramezanpour and Samar Kamalifar
- Primary and Metastatic Brain Tumors Dissipate - Understanding and Intervention Divya Khaitan and Nagendra Ningaraj*
- Suprafacial Approach for Resection of a NF1-associated Progressive Focal Pontine Pilocytic Astrocytoma: 3-Dimensional Operative Video Chenran Zhang* and Frederick A Boop
- Transtemporal-Transchoroidal Approach Combined with Retrosigmoid Approach for Extensive Thalamopeduncular Tumor Resection: 3-Dimensional Operative Video Chenran Zhang* and Frederick A Boop
- Lumbar Disc Pathology Treatment with the Tissue Micrograft Technique in the Nucleus Pulposus, in a Patient with a Contained Disc Herniation Inaki Arrotegui*
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- International Journal of Diabetes:Current Research
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)