Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956)
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scientific journal aims to publish high quality original articles of clinical and research importance in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard to exchange useful clinical information with peer review by eminent Otolaryngologists of repute in their respective fields. Topics covered include otolaryngology, otology, neurotology, bronchoesophagology, laryngology, rhinology, head and neck oncology and surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, pediatric otolaryngology, audiology, and speech pathology. Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research( ISSN: 2641-6956)
- Acoustic Measurement of the Ear: Its History and Future Tatsuhiko Harada*
- Management of Facial Asymmetry in Growing Patient: Case Report Hayder Abdalla Hashim*
- Lymphoma of the Nasal Cavity: Case Reports Wilson IB Onuigb1* and Basil C Ezeanolue
- Ear, Nose and Throat Involvement in Epidermolysis Bullosa Ismail Cem Temel, Asli Bilgic* and Dedee Frances Murrell
- A Pre-Clinical Trial of a Novel Tinnitus Management Therapy: The Cochleural Alternating Acoustic Beam Therapy (CAABT) Chunli Liu, Han Lv, Tao Jiang, Jing Xie, Lu He, Guopeng Wang, Jiao Liu, Zhenchang Wang*, Shusheng Gong*
- Advance Research on Alzheimers & Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999)
- Archive of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN: 2640-2297)
- International Journal of Medical & Clinical Imaging(ISSN: 2573-1084)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN: 2641-4023)