Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of oral cavity and its diagnosis. Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of oral health and dental science. The Journal focuses on areas like dentistry, paediatric dentistry, community dentistry, geriatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral hygiene, oral epidemiology, oral health promotion, public health issues oral pathology, orthodontics, TMJ disorders, implantology, cariology, periodontology, epidemiology and health services research.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry publishes vital information on the advances in oral health research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal. Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry
- International Journal of Medical & Clinical Imaging
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy
- Advance Research on Alzheimers & Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
- Journal of Occupational Health & Research