Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
- Protective Factors against Maternal Prenatal Stress Mohler E* and Resch F
- Resistance Training Challenge for Chronic Diseases Mehrabani Javad* and Farzaneh Maleki
- Considerations about the Problem of Decrease the Rate of Caesarean Section Illia R*
- Menstural Hygiene Among Adolescent Girls In India Habeeb S*
- Intraligamentous pregnancy treated successfully with laparoscopic surgery: A case report. Jiao Shen*, Takanori Takayama, Fujihiro Oka, Yuko Yano, Koji Hatta, Ayako Hosoi, Kana Yoshimi, Kimiaki Ozaki, Noriatsu Saeki and Namiko Hashimoto
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics(ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research(ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)