Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research(ISSN: 2577-1388)
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research(ISSN: 2577-1388)
- Cultural Differences on Recycling Behavior Based on Gender and Ethnicity in Malaysia Saodah Wok* and Wan Fatin Munira
- Two Cases of Deep Vein Thrombosis that Developed During Pregnancy Jiao Shen*, Tadashi Iwamiya, Tetsu Wakimoto, Takako Taguchi, Takuma Oyama, Yoshiko Komoto and Masahiko Takemura
- The Link between Chlamydial Trachomatis and Peri-menopausal Bleeding: A Cross Sectional Study Abdel-Rahman Anbar*
- Is an Ammeter Necessary to Determine Sterilization by Fulguration, Using Modern Electrosurgical Generator Unit? Marcelo Ivo Campagnolo, Ricardo dos Reis, Ricardo F Savaris*, Marcele Oliveira dos Santos and Lucia Maria Kliemann
- Home Economics and its Institutionalization in the U.S: Reflections on Woman, Society, Knowledge and New Challenges Fabio Luiz Rigueira Simao*
- Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics: Current Research
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670)
- International Journal of Fungal Genetics and Biology