Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research(ISSN: 2577-1388)
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research(ISSN: 2577-1388)
- Female Genital Mutilation: Slow Progress? John Simister*
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy - A Brief Review Sreelatha S*, Shruthi A, Jayanthi SP and Vandana A
- Life Threatening Corpus Luteum Haemorrhage in a Patient on Oral Anticoagulants - A Challenging Case Kathpalia KS1*, Shinde M1, Mehrotra M2 and Sahoo KSP2
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma of the Skin in a Nigerian Onuigbo WIB1* and Nnabuko RE2
- Secondary Prevention in Uterine Cervix Cancer: What is the Most Adequate Screening Strategy? José Y*, Baquedano L, Ortega S and Ruiz Conde MA
- Food & Nutrition: Current Research(ISSN: 2638-1095)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics: Current Research
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360)