Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
- Nursing Care of Women Submitted to Hysterectomy: Integrative Review Lucena SV*, Carneiro GMA and Silva AN
- A Study of Myomectomy and Post Myomectomy Sequelae Veena L*
- The Birth of F. Birthing Chair Diorgu FC*
- Partial Perforation with Postpartum Intrauterine Device Cu 375: A Case Report Sujnanendra Mishra*
- Analysis of 20 Cases of Uterine Rupture during Pregnancy Zhang H*, Qin Y, Shi D and Jin C
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics(ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research(ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)