Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics is an open access, peer-review journal publishing papers of high quality on the biological aspects of stem cell research. Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics is an authoritative source for prompt communication of original and innovative research findings on basic translational and clinical research into stem cell therapeutics. The Journal covers basic and translational research in areas like stem cells, including embryonic stem cells, tissue-specific stem cells, cancer stem cells, developmental studies, stem cell genomes, Cell Targeting, Gene Therapy, Hematopoiesis, Immunotherapy. Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics publishes vital information on the advances in stem cel research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal. Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics
- Repair of Degenerative Intervertebral Discs in Rabbits by Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells Embedded in Type I Collagen Hydrogel Weihong Yi**, Dazhi Yang, Huang Cao, Chuang Li, Jing Han, Jiueri Cui, Ji-Fan Hu** and Tao Li **
- Autologous Fat Grafting and Cell-assisted Lipotransfer to Alleviate Radiotherapy Tissue Damage Ryan A. Lockhart, Cloe S. Hakakian, Zoe Birnbaum and Joel A. Aronowitz*
- Treatment of Multi-level Discogenic Low Back Pain with Bone Marrow Concentrate Kenneth A. Pettine* and Tyler J. Santomaso
- Two-Year Follow-Up Results of Treating Cervical Degenerated Discs with Bone Marrow Concentrate to Avoid Surgery Kenneth A. Pettine, M.D.*
- Overexpression of miR-27b Negatively Regulates Expression of Pluripotency-associated Genes and Hepatic Differentiation in Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Jaeeun Lim, Eiko Sakai, Kazuo Takayama, Fuminori Sakurai and Hiroyuki Mizuguchi*