Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670) provides a platform to integrate the most recent development and ideas in the field of genomics and bioinformatics. The Journal strives to publish the highest quality scientific papers and review articles of interest to academic and industrial researchers.
Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670) is an international peer-reviewed journal committed to publish articles in all fields of bioinformatics and genomics thereby promoting knowledge sharing, collaborative and promotion of multidisciplinary science.
Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670) provide a forum for physicians, surgeons, researchers, scientists, clinicians and other healthcare professionals to find most recent advances in the areas of Functional genomics, Evolutionary and comparative genomics, Genomic technology, Computational biology, Modern genetics, Epigenomics, Genomic regulatory analysis, Medical Genomics, Genomic techniques, Cancer Pharmacogenomics, Clinical Pharmacogenomics, Drug Dosage Formulations, Drug Toxicity and Efficacy, Immune Disorders, Pharmacoeconomics in Drug Development, Pharmacogenetics, Pharmacogenomic Biomarker, Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine, Pharmacogenomics Applications, Pharmacogenomics for Patient Care, Pharmacogenomics Future Medicine, Translational Medicine. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN: 2474-4670)
- Cytogenetic and Molecular Study of Children with Down’s Syndrome in India: Influence of Maternal Hypothyroidism Balamuralikrishnan Balasubramanian, Haripriya Kuchi Bhotla, Nitya Meenakshi Raman, Arun Meyyazhagan, Karthick Kumar Alagamuthu, Sureshkumar Shanmugam, Murugesh Easwaran, Kanitha Christy Inbaraj, Mithun Kumar Ramesh Kumar, Praveen Kumar Kumar, Shanmughavel Piramanayagam, Vijay Anand, Younis Mohd, Oscar Teijido, Juan C Carril, Pablo Cacabelos, Sasikala Keshavarao, Ramon Cacabelos*
- Epigenomics and Proteomics of Brain Disorders Ramón Cacabelos*, Arun Meyyazhagan, Juan C. Carril and Óscar Teijido
- Comparative Characterization Profile of Transgenic Mouse Models of Alzheimer´s Disease Iván Carrera*, Lucía Fernández-Novoa, Oscar Teijido, Carolina Sampedro, Silvia Seoane, Madepalli Lakshmana and Ramón Cacabelos
- International Journal of Fungal Genetics and Biology
- Food & Nutrition: Current Research(ISSN: 2638-1095)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN: 2639-3360)
- Proteomics & Bioinformatics: Current Research
- Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine