Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy is an international peer reviewed journal that covers the studies of all aspects of the immune system in all organisms. The journal provides a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of immunology and therapy. Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy reflects the latest advances being made worldwide in a broad scope of immunology. It covers all areas of subjects such as Cancer Immunology Classical Immunology, Clinical Immunology, Computational Immunology, Diagnostic Immunology, Evolutionary Immunology, Human Immunology, Immune Pathology, Immunogenetics, Immunopharmacology, Immunotherapy, Molecular Immunology, Systems Immunology, Vaccinology, Autoimmune disease, Hypersensitivity, Immune disorder, Immunodeficiency and Immunotherapy. Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. The journal operates a blind review policy. Manuscripts are reviewed by editorial board members or other qualified persons. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor. Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy
- Granzyme B Contributes to the Optimal Graft-Versus-Tumor Effect Mediated by Conventional CD4+ T Cells Wei Du, Nicholas D. Leigh, Guanglin Bian, Emad Alqassim, Rachel E O Neill, Lin Mei, Jingxin Qiu, Hong Liu, Philip L. McCarthy and Xuefang Cao*
- Interferon‐Gamma Receptor Signaling Plays an Important Role in Restraining Murine Ovarian Tumor Progression Guanglin Bian, Nicholas D. Leigh, Wei Du, Lei Zhang, Li Li and Xuefang Cao*
- Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma (AITL): Origin, Pathogenesis and Therapeutic Options Mariko Witalis#, Philippe St-Onge# and Woong-Kyung Suh*
- Dynamic Metabolism in Immune Response Mazen Al-Hommrani, Paramita Chakraborty, Shilpak Chatterjee and Shikhar Mehrotra*
- Transcriptional Regulation of T Cell Heterogeneity and Tumor Immunity Janaki Purushe, Hongxing Sun, Shan He and Yi Zhang*
- Regulatory T-Cell Therapy for Graft-versus-host Disease Jessica Heinrichs, David Bastian, Anandharaman Veerapathran, Claudio Anasetti, Brain Betts, and Xue-Zhong Yu*