Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X)
Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X) is an international peer-reviewed journal that covers the studies of all aspects of the immune system in all organisms. The journal provides a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of immunology and therapy.
NLM ID: 101692820
Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X) reflects the latest advances being made worldwide in a broad scope of immunology. It covers all areas of subjects such as Cancer Immunology Classical Immunology, Clinical Immunology, Computational Immunology, Diagnostic Immunology, Evolutionary Immunology, Human Immunology, Immune Pathology, Immunogenetics, Immunopharmacology, Immunotherapy, Molecular Immunology, Systems Immunology, Vaccinology, Autoimmune disease, Hypersensitivity, Immune disorder, Immunodeficiency and Immunotherapy.
Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X) accept Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. The journal operates a blind review policy. Manuscripts are reviewed by editorial board members or other qualified persons. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X)
- Sunitinib and Sorafenib Modulating Antitumor Immunity in Hepatocellular Cancer Dai Liu, Xiaoqiang Qi, Yariswamy Manjunath, Eric T. Kimchi, Lixin Ma, Jussuf T. Kaifi, Kevin F. Staveley-O’Carroll*and Guangfu Li*
- Role of Vitamin A in Modulating Graft-versus-Host Disease Jianwei Zheng, Brian Taylor, and Xiao Chen*
- Are chemokines IL-8(CXCL8) and MCP-1(Monocyte Chemoatractant 1) cooperating to Enhance Inflammation in Children with Sickle Cell Disease Living in Sub-Saharan Area? Liliane K. Siransy*, Honoré Adou, Sekongo Yassongui, Patricia Kouacou, Sidonie Kouamenan, Richard Yeboah, Saydou Kaboré and Dasse S. Romualde
- Role of Interferon lambda (IL-28A) in Herpes Stromal Keratitis Ujjaldeep Jaggi, Siddheshvar Bhela and Barry T. Rouse*
- Prevalence of Infectious Diseases in Pregnant Women in Franceville, GABON: Findings of Non-Malarial Infectious Diseases of Antenatal Care in Pregnant Women in Franceville, Gabon Study Sandrine Lydie Oyegue-Liabagui, Irene Pegha-Moukandja, Ulrich Joly Bisvigou, Edgard Brice Ngoungou and Jean Bernard Lekana-Douki*
- IL-27 Receptor Signaling on T cells Augments GVHD Severity through Enhancing Th1 Responses David Bastian, Yuejun Liu, Yongxia Wu, Steven Schutt, Hung D. Nguyen, Anusara Daenthanasanmak, M.Hanief Sofi, Mengmeng Zhang, Supinya Iamsuwat and Xue-Zhong Yu*
- Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609)
- Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)
- Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN: 2640-0847)
- Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373)