Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research(ISSN:2640-6152)
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research(ISSN: 2640-6152) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Prof. Ke-He Ruan. This Journal is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on all aspects of pharmaceutics and drugs that are critical to the discovery and development of new drugs and therapies.
NLM ID: 101685300
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research(ISSN: 2640-6152) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard in the fields of pharmaceutics research. The Journal encourages and publish articles that report novel findings in the areas like Pharmaceutics, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular Drug Design, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice, Clinical and Hospital Pharmacy, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics, Pharmacogenomics, Bioinformatics and Biotechnology.
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research(ISSN: 2640-6152) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of pharmaceutics and drugs. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research(ISSN: 2640-6152) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Pharmaceutics and Drug Research(ISSN:2640-6152)
- Evaluation Of Safety And Efficacy Of Metformin In Reduction Of Tsh Levels In Subclinical Hypothyroidism Patients Ranakishor Pelluri*, Kongara Srikanth, Surapaneni Vidya Sree, Srikakolapu Yagna Guru Prasad, Matham Niranjan Kumar, Syed Rahmatulla and P Srnivasa Babu
- Overweight, Obesity and Dyslipidemia - Predictors of Hypertension among Hypertensive Outpatients Visiting Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria Olaitan Oluwasiji Olabisi*
- Non-Extractive Spectrophotometric Determination of Cobalt (II) using 2-Acetylthiophene Isonicotinoylhydrazone in Environmental and Pharmaceutical Samples V Saleem Basha*, P Govinda Chowdary and M Renuka
- Protective Effect of 20-Hydroxyecdysterone against Lipopolysaccharides-Induced Acute Lung Injury in Mice Guoying Song, Xi-Chao Xia*, Ke Zhang, Yuhong Ma, Ruixue Yu, Bingjie Li, Mengbo Li, Xiaozhu Yu, Junfeng Zhang and Shipeng Xue
- Synthesis of Novel Heterocyclic Compounds Containing Benzofuran Moiety Basma S Baaue, Khalid M Darwish* and Hussniya Al-Difar