Dr. Minh Son Nguyen, DDS, Ph.D.
Dr. Minh Son Nguyen has been a Prosthodontist and lecturer of the Danang University of Medical Technology and Pharmacy Vietnam since 2008. Before that he completed six-year dental curriculum at Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Vietnam in 2007 and was then Ph.D. student at Institute of Dentistry, University of Tartu, Estonia in period 2014–2018. Currently, he is a head of Department of Prosthodontics, Danang University of Medical Technology and Pharmacy, Vietnam. Dr. Nguyen has numerous peer-review articles related to temporomandibular disorders, prosthodontics, and community dental health and has delivered scientific presentations at IADR and FDI conferences.
|Research Interest :
Community dental health, Occlusion, Orofacial pain, Temporomandibular disorders
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)