Professor Rodney Sinclair is Professor of Dermatology at the University of Melbourne and Director of Dermatology at the Epworth Hospital. He is Past-President of the Australasian Society for Dermatology Research, the Australasian Hair and Wool Research Society and the Skin and Cancer Foundation of Victoria. Prof Sinclair is the co-author of the section on Dermatology in the Oxford Textbook of Medicine and the chapters on Hair Disorders in Rook’s Textbook of Dermatology, and Bologna’s Dermatology. He has written 13 textbooks of dermatology, and has over 400 research publications.
|Research Interest :
His main research interests are female androgenetic alopecia, which was the subject of his M.D. thesis, the biology of the hair follicles and its related structures, the genetics of skin diseases and skin cancer.
- International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research
- Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN: 2472-727X)
- International Journal of AIDS
- Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation