Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research is an international peer review open access journal showing interesting examination results and logical advancement in the fields of Pathology and Toxicology. It is committed to the advancement of human, animal, and environmental wellbeing through the scattering of information, methods, and guidelines to upgrade the comprehension and practice with regards to toxicologic pathology.
Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research, an Open Access Journal, involves different fields of toxicological pathology and in a wide assortment of other related fields, such as, Managerial Conclusions of Policymakers and Administrative Organizations; Unfavorable Events; Carcinogenesis; Information of An Overwhelmingly Negative Nature; Medication Prompted Hematologic Poisonous quality; Embryological Pathology; High Throughput Pathology Chronicled Information of Experimental Animals; Immunohistochemical Investigation; Molecular Pathology; Classification of Injuries; Non-mammal Danger Study; Innovation and Technique Related to Toxicological Pathology; Tumor Pathology; Neoplasia and Hyperplasia; Ultrastructural Examination; Utilization of Animal Models.
Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research will publish Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary that are relevant to pathology and toxicology. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Pharmacologically Relevant Drug Interactions of Potassium-Sparing Diuretics Naina Mohamed Pakkir Maideen*
- Unusual Cases of Nervous System Damage: Diagnostic and Therapeutic Problems Włodzisław Kuliński*
- The Role of Vitamin B3 in the Prevention and Treatment of Cancer Niknamian S* and Zaminpira S
- Environmental Variables Related to Life Expectancy, Ecology, Demography/Social, Economy, and Lifestyle (LEEDELS): Correlations with the Main Common illnesses in 49 WHO Selected Countries (SC) Umberto C*, Giovanni B and Martino R
- Primary Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Stomach: A Case Report and Literature Review Mohanty AK*, Jaroslavnemec, Albarrak J and Alnajjar A
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)