Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830) is an Open Access Journal that aims to publish studies about the ocean, its biological communities and its living things as the coastal environment, maritime flows and the ocean bottom and the articles related to Veterinary Life including animal nourishment, veterinary science physiology, veterinary drug, and conduct.
Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830) is an insightful Open Access Journal which aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of data on the progressed and most recent research points.
Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830) mission is to present the theoretical and experimental research in the emerging field of Aquatic Health and Hygiene, Aquaculture Nutrition & Supplies, Marine Biology, Marine Ecology & Ecosystem, Marine Drugs, Marine Pharmacology, Fisheries Biology & Management, Marine and Coastal Fisheries, Coral Reefs, Freshwater Biology, etc.
Veterinary Sciences is an important source of research and research articles on the protection of animal production practices, herd health and monitoring in the spread of disease and prevention in both domestic and wild animals. The topics related to this journal include but not limited to: Animal anatomy, Animal care, Animal disease control, Animal genetics, and breeding, Animal Reproduction, Animal Nutrition, Animal feeds and feeding, Aquaculture, Embryo manipulation, Meat science, Modelling animal systems, Physiology and Endocrinology, Veterinary Sciences and Infectious Diseases.
Journal of Veterinary & Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830) is an open access journal and publishes the most complete and reliable sources of discovery and latest trends in forms such as original articles, review articles, case reports, short sentences, etc. in all fields It is aimed to make researchers around the world freely available online without restrictions or other subscriptions. The editorial board promises a constructive and prompt review process of the submitted manuscript for publication quality.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Toxic Impact of Lead Acetate on Histopathological Alterations of Kidney in the Local Quail (Coturnix sp.) and the Ameliorative Role of Vitamin C Supplementation Sokina Ahmed Heriba, Esmail Mohamed Alhemmali*, Noha Mahmoud Ameen and Adel Omar Abudabos
- Review of Dermatophilosis and Its Status in Ethiopia Ahmed Hasan Hussen*
- Gastrointestinal Health Parasites of Domestic Dogs in Jos North, Plateau State Nigeria: A Fecal Examination Study Karaye GP*, Kaze PD, Akinsola OM, Wamtas FI, Kogi AC and Karaye KK
- Real Time Parameter Estimation of Toxocaracanis and Ancyclostoma Parasites in Dogs using Mathematical Models Karaye GP*, Akinsola OM, KazePD, Kogi AC, Patrobas MNand Karaye KK
- Prevalence, Sex and Seasonal Variation of Parasitic Diseases in Dogs Presented at the Veterinary Teaching Hospital University of Jos, Plateau State between January 2015 and December 2018 Karaye GP*, Kaze PD, Kogi AC, Akinsola OM, Ayuba HM and Karaye KK
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Astronomy and Space Research
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)