Surgery is one of the traditional and conventional fields of medicine which is considered one of the most important disciplines in medicine.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) indented to create a new venue which can be provided both conventional and advanced developments to the researchers and scholars. Therefore, we initiated the International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) which is an open access peer-reviewed international journal publishes high-quality original content and distribute among scientific communities.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) cover a wide range of fields that are related to and associated with surgery and surgical procedures. International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (IJSIP) covers general surgery, plastic surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Cardiac surgery, dental surgery, cataract surgery, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Podiatric surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery, neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, etc.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Coelioscopy Surgery in Cameroon: Assessment after 11 Years of Practice Ngaroua*, Aminatou Soufianou, Djibrilla Yaouba, Dah’Ngwa Dieudonné and Eloundou N Joseph
- Plant Foreign Bodies into Orbit with Complications Duong Dieu*
- A Case Report Spontaneous Ureteric Rupture Secondary to Ureterolithiasis Dhaval Vanzara*
- Characterization of Patients in Fertile Age with Vaginal Flow Syndrome. Consultation No. 10., Plinlinico Pàrraga, Year 2018 M Elisa Puentes Rizo, Pedro Rolando López Rodrìguez*, Brenda de la Caridad Zumeta Alfonso, Al Ruben Alfredo Aguiar Puentes and Al Alejandro Aguiar Puentes
- Pharmacological Interactions in Patients with Epileptic Crisis Hospitalized in a Public Institution Carolina Soledad Montiel, María Ignacia Troche, Lupe Marin, Gladys Lugo de Ortellado, Lourdes Samaniego, Gustavo H Marin* and Gladys Mabel Maidana
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns