Journal of Tourism & Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X) (JTSM) is research that publishes innovative empirical, theoretical, and review articles focused on the management and marketing of hospitality & sports industries. This Journal provides you with thought-provoking editorials, research articles, and reviews that examine a number of areas as they relate to the governance, and consumption of sport.
The peer-reviewed Journal of Tourism & Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X) (JTSM) can keep abreast of current issues and trends in this field. Such as organizational theory, behavior, and strategy; sports operations; law and policy; economics, finance, and accounting; marketing, consumer behavior, sponsorship, advertising, and licensing; media, communications, and public relations; sports tourism; facility and event management; and gender and diversity.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Tourism and Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X)
- ETHICAL LEADERSHIP IN INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION 4.0: REQUIREMENTS FOR DEVELOPING ETHICAL LEADERSHIPS Nguyen Hai Thanh*
- EXPLORATION OF MACAU RESIDENTS SUPPORT FOR EVENT DEVELOPMENT: DESTINATION IMAGE AND PERCEIVE TOURISM MAJOR IMPACT Suk Ha Grace Chan*
- PROVINCIAL PERSPECTIVE TOWARDS TOURISM INDUSTRY PRODUCTS IN CALAMBA CITY, LAGUNA, PHILIPPINES: A BASIS FOR BUSINESS PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT Mark Gabriel Wagan Aguilar*
- SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT AS IDEOLOGICAL APPARATUSES OF EMBOURGEOISEMENT FOR THE BLACK POWER ELITES IN THE AGE OF NEOLIBERAL GLOBALIZATION Paul C Mocombe*
- PROTECTED AREAS: A REFLECTION BETWEEN THE MANAGEMENT, PROTECTION OF NATURAL HERITAGE AND THE RELATIVE LAW, CASE OF MOROCCO Ikrame Selkani*