Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) is a universal "peer evaluated" open access medical journal, focused on spreading data on the most recent patterns and advances in the field of Microbiology, Infectious Diseases, Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology and Mycology.
Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) gives a gathering to researchers, researchers, academicians, scientists, and understudies by giving Open access stage for publishing their work in the developing field to publish excellent unique research on the most recent advances of microbes. It covers exploratory examinations of microorganisms and their conventional partners that relate structure and capacity to development, multiplication, morphogenesis, diseases and infections.
Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660) accepts Articles on clinical or laboratory investigations of relevance to microbiology, immunology, infectious diseases, parasitology and other related fields that are of interest to the medical profession are eligible for consideration. Article types considered include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Soil Enables Mating and Sporulation of Cryptococcus neoformans Species Complex Massimo Cogliati*
- Presence of Escherichia coli or Coliform Bacteria in Drinking Water Sources as Indicator to Other Fecal Contamination Mutaz Mohamed Ahmed Elshiekh* and Eman Abd-Alla Gism-Alla Alamin
- Study on Physical, Physicochemical, Functional and Antioxidant Properties of Organic and Conventionally Grown Rice Cultivars Kamaldeep Kaur* and Rajan Sharma
- Role of Serodiagnosis of Human African Trypanosomiasis (Sleeping Sickness) Adam Alfaki Mohammad Albadawi*, Mohammad Eltayeb Ahmed and Muntesr Eltayeb Ibrahim
- Antifungal Activity of Pongamia pinnata on Candida albicans Isolated from Antenatal Women J Edward Jayaprakash and D Leena Lavanya*
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)