About The Journal
The International Journal of Bioprocess & Biotechnological Advancements (ISSN: 2380-0259) is an International Peer Review Journal covering a wide range of bioprocessing and biotechnology topics. The journal was lunched as a vehicle for the dissemination of scientific knowledge and research activities through the publication of peer-reviewed, high quality scientific materials on all topics relating to bioprocessing and biotechnology.
The goal of the journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academics all over the world to promote, share and discuss current developments and new advancements in the following areas of bioprocessing and biotechnology:
We are open for publishing high quality special issues on any important and timely subject that fits under the journal scope and can be organized by highly recognized Guest Editors. We are also open to publishing International conference proceedings that can be organized and edited by highly recognized Guest Editors..
We strongly support Open Access initiative and promise International Standards of publication following Robust Peer-Review through Editorial Manager System. All the submitted papers undergo a robust peer-review with at least three reviewers. The accepted peer-reviewed papers will be published within 5-7 days. You may submit your paper online at the Manuscript Submission Tab or by Email as an attachment to our Editorial office, firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to continually improve the quality of the journal and seek your feedback and advise in this regard.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Bioprocess and Biotechnological Advancements (ISSN:2380-0259)
- An Innovative Approach to Managing Closed Landfills in Industrial Parks: Toward Environmentally Sustainable Industrial Development AE Ghaly*, R Cote, NS Mahmoud, C Galbrand, M Kamal, A Snow and S Patterson
- Regulation of ULK2 Autophagy Activity by SGK1 Sung Hwa Shin, Eun Jeoung Lee, Sunghee Hyun and Sang Sun Kang*
- Water Use, Wastewater Characteristics, Best Management Practices and Reclaimed Water Criteria in the Carwash Industry: A Review A E Ghaly*, N S Mahmoud, M M Ibrahim, E A Mostafa, E N Abdelrahman, R H Emam, M A Kassem and M H Hatem
- Complement System in Asterias Rubens Genome: Comparisons with Rainbow Trout Complement Michel Leclerc*
- Bismuth Level in the Prostate of the Normal Human: A Systematic Review Vladimir Zaichick*