Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Keywords: Journal of Women's Health, Women's Health Journal, Open Access Womens health journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Under Nutrition and Associated Factors among Lactating Mothers in Southern Ethiopia: Institution Based Cross-Sectional Study Gemechu Kejela*, Feleke Gebremeskel, Hadiya Hassen, Misgun Shewangizaw and Markos Desalegn
- Rare Presentation of Metachronus Chylo-Lymphatic Mesenteric Cyst and Mesenteric Dermoid Cyst in Same Patient Mohan P*, Laxman J and Rao KK
- Knowledge, Costs and Decision-Making Processes Regarding Pregnancy Termination in Matlab, Bangladesh Abdur Razzaque*, Julie DaVanzo and Shahabuddin Ahmed
- Correlation between Caesarean Birth and Vaginal Birth to Cognitive Development Muhammad H Sahid* and Andriani Pratiwi
- Role of Family History in the Prediction of Preterm Labor- A Case Control Study in a Tertiary Care Centre Shaila S*
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)