Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) is open access, peer-reviewed journals founded by Min Li. The Journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research on the latest advances of cancer.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like cell and tumor biology, animal models, carcinogenesis, etiology, Recent developments in tumor therapy, Diagnostic and experimental pathology, cellular signalling and molecular biology, epidemiology, cancer stem cells, cancer-associated pathways, cancer therapies, and other cancer-related research.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) accepts submissions in the field of cancer and biomedical sciences across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Dietary Iron Sources and Colorectal Cancer Risk: A Role for Sex Alvaro L Ronco*, Juan M Calderón, Beatriz A Mendoza, Edison Espinosa and Eduardo Lasalvia-Galante
- A New Novel Technique for Isolation of Stromal Vascular Fraction from Adipose Tissue using Acoustic Waves for Clinical Applications Abdulmajeed A Hammadi, Luay Rashan and Rafie Hamidpour*
- Improving Rituximab Infusion Waiting Time for Lymphoma Patients (CD20 Positive) at Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare: A Clinical Practice Quality Improvement Initiative Salam S Abou Ghaida, Issam O Abduljaber, Joshua W Sharp, Nafisah A Al-Faris and Huda Al-Sayed Ahmed*
- Perspectives of Conjoint Application of Heterocyclic Compounds and Classical Chemotherapeutic Agents Vladimir Kulchitsky*, Alexandra Zamaro, Vladimir Potkin, Kestusis Suziedelis, Stanislav Koulchitsky and Zhanna Kaliadzich
- Respirable Air Pollution Particulates and Cancer: The Magnetite Connection Abrahám A Embí
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)