Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) is open access, peer-reviewed journals founded by Min Li. The Journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research on the latest advances of cancer.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like cell and tumor biology, animal models, carcinogenesis, etiology, Recent developments in tumor therapy, Diagnostic and experimental pathology, cellular signalling and molecular biology, epidemiology, cancer stem cells, cancer-associated pathways, cancer therapies, and other cancer-related research.
Journal of Cancer Science & Treatment (ISSN: 2641-7472) accepts submissions in the field of cancer and biomedical sciences across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- It is Time for a New Approach to Cancer Treatment: The Modulating of Biological Events by the Delivery of “Correct Energy Frequencies” as Innovation in Medical Practice Abrahám A Embí
- Biomagnetic Fields Detection in Mosquito Larvae and Adults - It is Time to Develop Non-Toxic Magnetic Fields in Controlling Mosquito Bites in Cancer Prevention Abrahám A Embí
- Processed Food and Cancer: The Catalase Connection the Dual Role of Catalase as Probable cause in Cancer Genesis Abrahám A Embi
- Imatinib Therapy Induced Thyroid Dysfunction in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients (Hospital Based Analytical Study) Mai Elzahry* and Mohamed Wahman
- The Symmetry of Curving Microtubules During Mitosis and Similarity with In Vitro Curving Lorentz Forces: A Curious Observation of Supernumerary Centrosomes Induced Asymmetry of Lorentz Images and Possible Implications in Cancerous Cells Uncontrolled Division Abrahám A Embi*
- Prostate Cancer in Times of Magnetic Resonance: Literature Review and Case Report AB Karla Estela*, RV Roberto and BL Garcia Romero
- Quantifying %Ki67 Expression in Tumor and Adjacent Normal Tissue as an Intermediary Endpoint Biomarker in Evaluating Agents for Low Grade Prostate Cancer Chemoprevention Nagi B Kumar*, Matthew Andrews, Shruti Kaushik, Shahrzad Zamani, Jasreman Dhillon, Michael J Schell, Brandon J Manley, Michael A Poch, Roger Li and Julio Pow-Sang
- Fanconi Anemia Signaling and Biological Information Flow Kanani Hokutan and Peiwen Fei*
- Screening Choices for Breast Cancer P D Gupta* and K Pushkala
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)