Advances in Vaccines & Vaccination Research (ISSN: 2688-6545) is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers outlining latest advances on basic and clinical aspects of vaccines and immunization.
Advances in Vaccines & Vaccination Research (ISSN: 2688-6545) is an international, peer-reviewed open access journal reporting laboratory and clinical vaccine research on a wide range of topics like vaccines, vaccine development, immunology mechanisms, animal models for immunologic diseases, viral immunology, immunopathogenesis, vaccine development and efficacy evaluation, immune responses to vaccines, vaccine technology, history of vaccinology and immunopathology.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal.
The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Advances in Vaccines & Vaccination Research (ISSN: 2688-6545) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Advances in Vaccines & Vaccination Research (ISSN: 2688-6545)
- Ethical Issues Concerning Ongoing Mass Vaccination in India Gautam Kr Ghosh*
- Association of Heart Inflammation after COVID 19 Vaccination the Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Amalia Tri Utami*
- Unconvincing Evidence for Concepts Driving Development of SARS-Cov2 Vaccines Gorczynski RM*, Steele EJ, Wickramasinghe NC and Lindley RA
- Evolution of, Host Immunity to, and Vaccination against Emergent Infections Reginald M Gorczynski*
- Global Tetanus Elimination How Far How Near Martin Schlumberger*