Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research is an international peer review open access journal showing interesting examination results and logical advancement in the fields of Pathology and Toxicology. It is committed to the advancement of human, animal, and environmental wellbeing through the scattering of information, methods, and guidelines to upgrade the comprehension and practice with regards to toxicologic pathology.
Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research, an Open Access Journal, involves different fields of toxicological pathology and in a wide assortment of other related fields, such as, Managerial Conclusions of Policymakers and Administrative Organizations; Unfavorable Events; Carcinogenesis; Information of An Overwhelmingly Negative Nature; Medication Prompted Hematologic Poisonous quality; Embryological Pathology; High Throughput Pathology Chronicled Information of Experimental Animals; Immunohistochemical Investigation; Molecular Pathology; Classification of Injuries; Non-mammal Danger Study; Innovation and Technique Related to Toxicological Pathology; Tumor Pathology; Neoplasia and Hyperplasia; Ultrastructural Examination; Utilization of Animal Models.
Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research will publish Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary that are relevant to pathology and toxicology. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Sociodemographic Factors Associated with chronic Diseases in an Urban Community of Rivers State in Nigeria Egelege A Pius, Wopara Iheanyichukwu*, Olusegun G Adebayo, Nnamudi A Chibuzor and Mobisson K Samuel
- How Does Changing Reagent Instrument Combination Affect INR? Hmida MA, Baccouche H*, Chakroun A, Mahjoub S, Mourali S and Romdhane NB
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)