is an international peer-reviewed journal that covers the studies of all aspects of the immune system in all organisms. The journal provides a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments in different areas of immunology, clinical immunology, research, and therapeutics.
reflects the latest advances being made worldwide in a broad scope of immunology. It covers all areas of subjects such as Classical Immunology, Computational Immunology, Diagnostic Immunology, Human Immunology, Immune Pathology, Immunogenetics, Immunopharmacology, Immunotherapy, Vaccinology, Autoimmune disease, Hypersensitivity, Immunodeficiency and Immunotherapy, Cancer Immunology, Clinical Immunology, Evolutionary Immunology, Molecular Immunology, Systems Immunology, Immune disorder, Immunome Research, etc.
accept Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. The journal operates a blind review policy. Manuscripts are reviewed by editorial board members or other qualified persons. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Recently Published Articles in Immunology Clinics and Research
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics(ISSN:2474-4646)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN:2640-0820)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports(ISSN:2641-5771)