Journal of Veterinary & Marine Sciences is an Open Access Journal that aims to publish studies about the ocean, its biological communities and its living things as the coastal environment, maritime flows and the ocean bottom and the articles related to Veterinary Life including animal nourishment, veterinary science physiology, veterinary drug, and conduct.
Journal of Veterinary & Marine Sciences is an insightful Open Access Journal which aims to publish the most complete and reliable source of data on the progressed and most recent research points.
Journal of Veterinary & Marine Sciences mission is to present the theoretical and experimental research in the emerging field of Aquatic Health and Hygiene, Aquaculture Nutrition & Supplies, Marine Biology, Marine Ecology & Ecosystem, Marine Drugs, Marine Pharmacology, Fisheries Biology & Management, Marine and Coastal Fisheries, Coral Reefs, Freshwater Biology, etc.
Veterinary Sciences is an important source of research and research articles on the protection of animal production practices, herd health and monitoring in the spread of disease and prevention in both domestic and wild animals. The topics related to this journal include but not limited to: Animal anatomy, Animal care, Animal disease control, Animal genetics, and breeding, Animal Reproduction, Animal Nutrition, Animal feeds and feeding, Aquaculture, Embryo manipulation, Meat science, Modelling animal systems, Physiology and Endocrinology, Veterinary Sciences and Infectious Diseases.
Journal of Veterinary & Marine Sciences is an open access journal and publishes the most complete and reliable sources of discovery and latest trends in forms such as original articles, review articles, case reports, short sentences, etc. in all fields It is aimed to make researchers around the world freely available online without restrictions or other subscriptions. The editorial board promises a constructive and prompt review process of the submitted manuscript for publication quality.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Assessment of Some Invasive Aquatic Weeds and Water Hyacinth Effect on Fishery and Other Aquatic Biota in Lake Tana, Amhara Region, Ethiopia Dereje Tewabe* and Erkie Asmare
- Assessing Milk Safety Related Practices: Opinions, Attitude and Awareness Level Among Dairy Farmers in Malwa Region of Madhya Pradesh (India) Vipin K Gupta1*, RS Aulakh2, SS Tomar3 and P Gupta1
- 6-Amino-5-Bromouracil Delay the Onset of Toxicity of Cerastes cerastes Venom in Albino Mice Halima A Gbaj, Inass A Sadawe, Nisreen H Meiqal, Salah M Bensaber, Abdulathim AA Alshoushan, Massaud Salem Maamar, Anton Hermann and Abdul M Gbaj*
- Effects of Machine Milking on Milk Yield and Cortisol Hormone Changes of Dairy Cows with or without Calves Fadlelmoula A,* and Kaskous S
- Assessment of Village Chicken Production System and Constraints in Gena Bossa District of Dawro Zone, Ethiopia Matawork Milkias*, Meseret Molla and Samuel Tilahun
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research(ISSN:2642-0449)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research(ISSN:2638-1095)