Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. A medical professional who practices oncology is an oncologist. Oncology Clinics are research studies carried out on human volunteers to test the efficacy of a new drug or procedures. These studies are mainly conducted to prevent, detect or treat cancer.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) is a Scholarly Open Access journal that deals with the study of cancer research and publishes original research articles, reviews, short reports, mini-reviews, and letters to the editor. The Journal consider articles on all types of cancer clinical trials, including cancer clinical trials, including breast cancer, lung cancer, ovarian cancer, liver cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, blood cancer, colon cancer, cervical cancer, skin cancer, oesophagal cancer, kidney cancer, brain cancer, metastatic breast cancer, osteosarcoma, oncology, cancer clinical trials and ethical issues, glioblastoma, cancer clinical trials management, etc.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Anticancer Chemotherapy Drugs – Magic Bullets or Tragic Bullets: A Search for Real Magic Bullet in Near Sight K Ramalingam*, A Anbarasu and P Karnan
- Neuroendocrine - Metabolic Basis and Phytochemicals in Rehabilitation of Cancer Survivors with Cognitive Impairment Ramalingam K*, Ruvanthika PN, Anbarasu A and Karnan P
- A Light Microscopic Eye View of Reproductive Cancer Images Ramalingam K*, Rajeswari T, Anbarasu A and Karnan P
- Role of CT-Scan in Detecting Pulmonary Cancer and Possible Metastasis Nayeem Ullah, Salma Khan, Sabbir Raihan, Tasfiq Zaman Paran, Tauhida Jurain, Md Faisal Alam Shimul, Soumick Biswas, Jahangir Alam, Md. Abu Taher Sagor* and Nafees Uddin Chowdhury
- Prognostic Values of the Autophagy-Related Proteins; ATG16L and LC3B Expression in Oropharyngeal and Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCC); an Immunohistochemical Study Samar M Abd-El Raouf*, Randa Mohamed Kaf, Rehab Hemeda, Doaa Mandour, Rham Z Ahmed, Gamal Osman and Ramadan Mahmoud
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)