Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) is peer-reviewed journals are committed to promoting the highest standards of scientific information and education journal covering all aspects of rheumatology, which includes the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions, arthritic disease, and connective tissue disorders. Rheumatic Research journal aims to elevate medical research within an international context and serve as a global perspective for future researchers and doctors.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) publishes basic, clinical, and translational scientific research, including the most important recommendations for the management of various conditions.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, devoted to diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Physicians who specialize in rheumatology are called rheumatologists. Rheumatology includes physiatrists, internists, rheumatologists and primary care physicians interested in rheumatology practice.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) covers various aspects of rheumatology for its readers, encompassing the spectrum of diseases with arthritis, musculoskeletal conditions, autoinflammatory diseases, connective tissue disorders, osteoporosis, translational research, the latest therapies, and treatment programs.
We encourage rheumatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the JRR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999), accepted manuscripts which can be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at
Keywords:Journal of Rheumatology Research, Rheumatology Research Journals, Open Access Rheumatology Journals, Rheumatology Journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Role of Vitamin D Deficiency in Fracture Healing Devon Myers*, Jacob J Triplet, Aimee K LaRiccia, Daniel Degenova, David B Johnson and Benjamin C Taylor
- LAMP-2 a Biomarker in Vasculitis: A Case Series of Polyarteritis Nodosa C Moran-Toro, A Fifi-Mah*, R Tabassum and MJ Fritzler
- A Clinical Reasoning Algorithm for Screening the Subacromial Impingement Syndrome Thiruvarangan S*, Narani A and Shaminy T
- Quality of Life of Patients with common Chronic Low Back pain, in a Population of African Black Patients W Joelle Zabsonre Tiendrebeogo, D Sylvain Zabsonre, Fulgence Kabore, Bénilde Kambou Tiemtore, Yves Hema, Anselme Dabilgou, Abel Kabre and Dieu-Donné Ouedraogo*
- Anti-Dense Fine Speckled Autoantibodies (DFS70) Titers Decrease in Successful Treatment of Uveitis Associated with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis Schmeling H*, Chomistek KM, Choi MY and Fritzler MJ
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research(ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)