Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) is peer-reviewed journals are committed to promoting the highest standards of scientific information and education journal covering all aspects of rheumatology, which includes the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions, arthritic disease, and connective tissue disorders. Rheumatic Research journal aims to elevate medical research within an international context and serve as a global perspective for future researchers and doctors.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) publishes basic, clinical, and translational scientific research, including the most important recommendations for the management of various conditions.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, devoted to diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Physicians who specialize in rheumatology are called rheumatologists. Rheumatology includes physiatrists, internists, rheumatologists and primary care physicians interested in rheumatology practice.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) covers various aspects of rheumatology for its readers, encompassing the spectrum of diseases with arthritis, musculoskeletal conditions, autoinflammatory diseases, connective tissue disorders, osteoporosis, translational research, the latest therapies, and treatment programs.
We encourage rheumatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the JRR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999), accepted manuscripts which can be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Catastrophic Antiphospholipid Syndrome Following Malaria in a Young Sudanese Female with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Case Report Amel Ibinidris, Hassan Abdallah, Sufian KM Noor and Mosab Nouraldein Mohammed Hamad*
- Is A Mandatory Two-Year Follow-Up for Peer Reviewed Medical Publications Necessary in 2021? Richard J Nasca*
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)