Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) is peer-reviewed journals are committed to promoting the highest standards of scientific information and education journal covering all aspects of rheumatology, which includes the full spectrum of musculoskeletal conditions, arthritic disease, and connective tissue disorders. Rheumatic Research journal aims to elevate medical research within an international context and serve as a global perspective for future researchers and doctors.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) publishes basic, clinical, and translational scientific research, including the most important recommendations for the management of various conditions.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) is a sub-specialty in internal medicine, devoted to diagnosis and therapy of rheumatic diseases. Physicians who specialize in rheumatology are called rheumatologists. Rheumatology includes physiatrists, internists, rheumatologists and primary care physicians interested in rheumatology practice.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) covers various aspects of rheumatology for its readers, encompassing the spectrum of diseases with arthritis, musculoskeletal conditions, autoinflammatory diseases, connective tissue disorders, osteoporosis, translational research, the latest therapies, and treatment programs.
We encourage rheumatologists worldwide to submit manuscripts to the JRR describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999), accepted manuscripts which can be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go through the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN: 2641-6999) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- The Effects of Pleurostylia capensis Crude Extracts on the Chondrogenic Differentiation of Porcine Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Mapula Razwinani and Keolebogile Shirley Motaung*
- Low Back Pain among Primary School Children: Prevalence and Risk Factors. A Cross-Sectional Study in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) W Joelle Zabsonré Tiendrebeogo, Smaïla Ouédraogo, Ismael Stev Esaï Yago, D Sylvain Zabsonré, Yirozounlomian Tiaho, Fulgence Kaboré, Fla Koueta and Dieu-Donné Ouédraogo*
- A Case Report Discussing Differential Diagnosis and the Treatment of Sacroiliitis in a Patient Undergoing Peritoneal Dialysis Benchérifa S*, Amine B, El Binoune I, Rostom S and Bahiri R
- Efficacy of Manipulation under Anesthesia for Patients with Adhesive Capsulitis: A Systematic Review Best J1*, Padela M2, Baldawi M2, Hasnain M2 and Saleh K2
- Use of a Collagenous Patch Derived from Bovine Pericardium (Tutopatch) for Endoscopic Repair of Dural Tear in Percutaneous Endoscopic Lumbar Discectomy: A Technical Note Mohamad I Badra, Jad J Koussaify, Mohammmad Jawad H. Rahal, Johnny E. Abboud M.D and Nizar Y Nattout
- History of Ilizarov Technique in Bangladesh: A Brief Review Bari MM*, Islam Shahidul, Bari A.M Shayan R
- Intra-Articular Clodronate for Inflammatory Phase of Knee Osteoarthritis Martin-Martin Luis Severino*, De Lorenzo Chiara§, Ciocci Giulia, Fabrizio Fabrizia Paola, Sperti Patrizia, Malizia Severino and Terracina David
- Artifact-user Affordances versus Artifact-Artifact Affordances Applied to Graft Placements during Knee Reconstruction Wangdo Kim*, Stephen M Howell and Sang-gook Kim
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)