International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports (ISSN: 2641-5771) is an evidence in medicine and our The aim of this open access journal is to offer service for scientists and academicians to promote, share, and discuss various new issues and developments by publishing clinical case reports in all aspects, to improve global health and convey an important teaching point about a common or important clinical scenario and generate a more expanded search for evidence.
International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports (ISSN: 2641-5771) is an Open Access Scientific Journal that offers an interesting publishing platform globally and aims to keep scientists, clinicians and medical practitioners, researchers, and students informed and updated on the ongoing research in the relevant area.
International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports (ISSN: 2641-5771) is focused exclusively upon the case reports providing insights about the detailed report of the symptoms or signs or diagnosis or treatment and follow-ups of an individual patient.
International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports (ISSN: 2641-5771) invites clinical images or procedures, claims of any particular cases from all the departments of Medical, Veterinary & Clinical Sciences. The Journal aims to provide best Clinical practices updated to cover and support a wide range of Clinical followers.
We encourage clinical cases specialists worldwide to submit manuscripts to International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports (ISSN: 2641-5771) describing their original basic or clinical research findings that are of high academic value and which report new diagnostic techniques or summarize their treatment experiences.
Our Open Access Journal will publish all high-quality manuscripts as our motive is to share scientific knowledge globally.
All articles published by International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports (ISSN: 2641-5771) are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download and share.
International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports (ISSN: 2641-5771) welcomes eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to email@example.com (or) firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- An Assessment of Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease in Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Aadil Mahmood Khan*, Hassan Chaudhry, Abimbola Ajibowo, Ogbonnaya Akuma, Chinaza Mercy Akuma, Chengala Ananyaa Gowthavaram, Ashwini Mahadevaiah, Nafisa Mustafa, Oluwabukola Oyeleye Adegbite, Olasunkanmi Kolawole, Toluwalope Ejiyooye, Bukola Olagbende and Duaa Nasereldin
- Chronic Hemodialysis and Pregnancy in Full Dialysis Patients: Result from 2 Successful Cases Gerd Helmecke*
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation (ISSN: 2640-0846)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)