Surgery is one of the traditional and conventional fields of medicine which is considered one of the most important disciplines in medicine.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) indented to create a new venue which can be provided both conventional and advanced developments to the researchers and scholars. Therefore, we initiated the International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) which is an open access peer-reviewed international journal publishes high-quality original content and distribute among scientific communities.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) cover a wide range of fields that are related to and associated with surgery and surgical procedures. International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (IJSIP) covers general surgery, plastic surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Cardiac surgery, dental surgery, cataract surgery, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Podiatric surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery, neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, etc.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Pancreatic Panniculitis: A Rare Manifestation of Pancreatic Disease Rita Andrade*, Cristina P Camacho, António Canaveira Manso and Mário Sérgio
- Inflammatory Myofibroblastic Tumor: A Short Review Utkarsh Kumar*
- Trans-Pubic Urethroplasty - Combined Abdominal and Perineal Approach for Complex Recurrent Posterior Urethral Stricture Alhad Mulkalwar* and Bhushan Patil
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)