Surgery is one of the traditional and conventional fields of medicine which is considered one of the most important disciplines in medicine.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820) indented to create a new venue which can be provided both conventional and advanced developments to the researchers and scholars. Therefore, we initiated the International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820) which is an open access peer-reviewed international journal publishes high-quality original content and distribute among scientific communities.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820) cover a wide range of fields that are related to and associated with surgery and surgical procedures. International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (IJSIP) covers general surgery, plastic surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Cardiac surgery, dental surgery, cataract surgery, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Podiatric surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery, neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, etc.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN: 2640-0820) welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN:2640-0820)
- Complications of Herniorrhaphy at the Regional Hospital of Ngaoundere (Cameroon) Ngaroua*, Issa Baye, Dah’Ngwa Dieudonné, Djibrilla Yaouba and Eloundou N Joseph
- Inguinal Hernias Repair by Laparascopy. Repair of Inguinal Hernias by Laparascopy Olga Caridad Leòn Gonzàlez, Pedro Rolando Lòpez Rodrìguez*, Luis Manuel Danta Fundora, Jorge Satorre Rocha, Eduardo Garcia Castillo and Dra-Lais Angelica Ceruto Ortiz
- Perianal Fistula in Infants: Etiology, Management and Outcome Omar Atef Elekiabi*, Ibrahim A Heggy and Mohamed Abdallah Zaitoun
- An Unusual AAD with Basilar Invagination – Problems of Wrong Surgery Re-exploration Ganapathy S* and Lingaraju T
- Epidemiology of Patients with Incisional Hernia in Kashmir Region Azher Mushtaq*, Wasim Raja and Ashiq Hussain
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics(ISSN:2474-4646)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports(ISSN:2641-5771)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)