Surgery is one of the traditional and conventional fields of medicine which is considered one of the most important disciplines in medicine.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) indented to create a new venue which can be provided both conventional and advanced developments to the researchers and scholars. Therefore, we initiated the International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) which is an open access peer-reviewed international journal publishes high-quality original content and distribute among scientific communities.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) cover a wide range of fields that are related to and associated with surgery and surgical procedures. International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (IJSIP) covers general surgery, plastic surgery, Craniofacial surgery, Cardiac surgery, dental surgery, cataract surgery, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Podiatric surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Urological surgery, neurosurgery, Vascular Surgery, etc.
International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN: 2640-0820) welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Factors Affecting the Time of Surgery in Emergent Groin Hernia Cases Salih Tosun, Metin Leblebici, Oktay Yener*, Muhammet Ali Aydemir, Özgür Ekinci and Orhan Alimoglu
- Laparoscopic Management of a Spontaneus Chyloperitoneum During Pregnancy Francisco J. Buils Vilalta*, Juan José Sánchez Cano, Joan Domènech Calvet, Rosa Prieto Butillé, Elisabet Homs Ferré, Elia Bartra Balcells, Pilar Martínez López, Carla Morales Tugues, Maria Alejandra García Durán and Daniel del Castillo Déjardin
- Splenic Artery Aneurysm Rupture in Pregnancy: A Case Report Zidane Farah*, Ouhame Hanane, Sebti Mamoun, Yousfi Mounia and Bargach Samir
- Will “Opt Out” Implementation Save More Lives; View of The South Asians’ in the UK Agimol Pradeep*, Sapna Shah, Paula Ormandy, Titus Augustine and Mark Whitling
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange and Cytapheresis in Various Disorders – Experience from A Tertiary Care Centre in East India Dipika Mohanty*, Pradhan PK, Mohanty D, Mishra SC, Patnaik B and Mohanty NK
- Nephron-Sparing Robot-Assisted Partial Nephrectomy (RAPN) After Super selective Embolization with Onyx of the Renal Tumor: Description of the Clamp less Technique in our Initial Experience Giliberto G*, Fiorello N, Jallus H, Porru D, Ringressi A, Quaretti P and Moramarco L
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)