is a peer-reviewed, Open Access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and clinical studies related to all aspects of aging and Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation medicine it concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment and rehabilitation management of people with disabling medical conditions. It was developed primarily to meet the needs of young adults and those of working age, but aspects of the specialty, particularly relating to technical aids, provision of wheelchairs, orthotics or prosthetics, are relevant to people of all ages. Ageing research covers around the world, Explores social, behavioral and population health aspects of ageing, Integrates research and practice across a range of disciplines, Inspires communication between researchers and those using research findings, Contributes to better practices and policies.
Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN: 2637-7403) consider articles in the following areas: physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, studies related to aging specific genes and proteins, medical applications with aging-associated issues etc. It also covers research on fast emerging areas of adult’s stem cells, brain imaging, calorie restriction, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology and clinical aspects of aging.
Rehabilitation strives people gain greater independence after illness, injury or surgery. welcome eminent manuscripts of Research/ Review/ Case Studies/ Short Communications/ Opinions/ Letter to Editors/ Mini Reviews/ Presentations/ Perspective Studies etc. for publication. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare. The Journal is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent.
Keywords: Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine, Journal of Ageing, Restorative Medicine Journals, Open Access Journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine(ISSN:2637-7403)
- Ageing Gracefully with Ayurveda Jana BC and Ajay Kumar Srivastava*
- Exercise-Induced Epigenetic Modifications for Beneficial Health Manifestations Trevor Archer*and Rita Businaro
- Think of All of the People You Know Who, When They Were Younger, Took Very Good Care of their Bodies by Exercising Daily, Running, Going to a Gym, Taking Classes (Palates, Yoga, etc.) and What Do They Look Like Now? Jan Wade Gilbert*
- Another Viewpoint about Exercise Jan Wade Gilbert*
- Embryonic Stem Cells, Telomeres and Aging Khachik K Muradian, Denis A Tolstun, Anton G Paier, Aurel Popa-Wagner* and Vadim E Fraifeld*
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease