Journal of Tourism & Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X) (JTSM) is research that publishes innovative empirical, theoretical, and review articles focused on the management and marketing of hospitality & sports industries. This Journal provides you with thought-provoking editorials, research articles, and reviews that examine a number of areas as they relate to the governance, and consumption of sport.
The peer-reviewed Journal of Tourism & Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X) (JTSM) can keep abreast of current issues and trends in this field. Such as organizational theory, behavior, and strategy; sports operations; law and policy; economics, finance, and accounting; marketing, consumer behavior, sponsorship, advertising, and licensing; media, communications, and public relations; sports tourism; facility and event management; and gender and diversity.
Welcome submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office email@example.com (or) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Tourism and Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X)
- EFFECTS OF DEMOGRAPHIC CHARACTERISTICS ON MARKET GROWTH OF HEALTH FOOD PRODUCT CUSTOMERS AMONG RESTAURANTS IN NAIROBI CITY COUNTY, KENYA Carolyne Khasoa Wasike*
- UGLY REPERCUSSION OF SOCIAL POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SITUATION TOWARDS TOURISM OF NGAPALI BEACH Myo Aung* and Thet Lwin Toh
- NON-IMPLEMENTATION OF SPORT POLICY AS A FACTOR IN POOR DEVELOPMENT OF ATHLETIC PROPENSITIES AMONG YOUNGSTERS IN SUB-SAHARA AFRICA OYEBODE Tunde Samson*
- SUSTAINABILITY OF BUDDHIST TOURISM IN NEPAL A CASE STUDY OF ASURA CAVE Sushma Acharya* and Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche
- SPORTS AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AS THE BACKBONES IN THE LIVES OF STUDENTS: A LONGITUDINAL CASE STUDY Shantikumar Meetei Ngangbam*
- DETERMINANTS & WILLINGNESS TO PAY FOR HEALTH INSURANCE Syed Uzair* & Shah Fahad
- SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE AND FEAR OF RECEIVING A NEGATIVE APPEARANCE EVALUATION AMONG COLLEGE WOMEN IN KERALA INDIA Sudheesh Chakkummolel Sudhakaran*, Jesmy Jose and Amalraj Pashanambalathil
- IMPORTANCE OF SPORTS IN BOOSTING ASSERTIVENESS A STUDY ON SECONDARY SCHOOLS STUDENTS Shimpi Dattatray Nivrutti*
- THE INFLUENCE OF EXPERTISE AND OVERHEAD SHOTS ON ANTICIPATION OF DECEPTIVE BADMINTON SHOTS Emily Kamruddin*
- COVID-19 AND THE CHALLENGES FACING THE SPORTS CLUBS INDUSTRY IN IRAN TIME FOR SPORT ENTREPRENEURSHIP Javad Shahlaeeand, Ali Nasiri*, Farzad Ghafuori and Gholamreza Shabani Bahar