Journal of Tourism & Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X) (JTSM) is research that publishes innovative empirical, theoretical, and review articles focused on the management and marketing of hospitality & sports industries. This Journal provides you with thought-provoking editorials, research articles, and reviews that examine a number of areas as they relate to the governance, and consumption of sport.
The peer-reviewed Journal of Tourism & Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X) (JTSM) can keep abreast of current issues and trends in this field. Such as organizational theory, behavior, and strategy; sports operations; law and policy; economics, finance, and accounting; marketing, consumer behavior, sponsorship, advertising, and licensing; media, communications, and public relations; sports tourism; facility and event management; and gender and diversity.
Welcome submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office firstname.lastname@example.org (or) at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Tourism and Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X)
- TOURISM GROANING UNDER THE WEIGHT OF COVID–19 AND ITS IMPACT OF TOURISM A REVIEW AND PRESENTATION TO ADDRESS PANDEMIC - AND ITS INFLUENCE ON TOURISM INCOME Burhan Mahmoud Awad Alomari* & Ihab Ahmad Awad Alomari
- IMPLEMENTATION OF OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION FOCUSING ON CURRICULA, METHODOLOGIES AND OUTCOME Swarna Mayee Patra*, Ganesh CL & KN Subramanya,
- SERVICE CHARGES AND TIPPING: A CASE STUDY OF THE CHINESE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY Ben Dewald*
- COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS IMPLICATIONS IN WORLD CLASS TOURISM ATTRACTIONS IN AUSTRALIA AND ITS AFFILIATED INDUSTRIES Sheikh Mahabub Alam*
- ARE FIELD TRIPS AND EDUCATIONAL TOURS RELEVANT TO SCHOOL CURRICULA? PERSPECTIVES OF STUDENTS AND TEACHERS IN SELECTED SENIOR HIGH SCHOOLS WITHIN THE TAMALE AND SAGNARIGU EDUCATIONAL DIRECTORATES IN GHANA Evelyn K Yirbekyaa, Conrad-Joseph W Kuuder*, Issah Mohammed, Joseph Simons
- EGYPT AIR STRATEGIC TURNAROUND DECISIONS FOR RECOVERY AND TRANSFORMATION Alaa Ahmed Ashour*, Ghada Aly Hammoud & Hala Foad Tawfik
- ENTRY BARRIERS FACING EGYPTIAN PRIVATE AIR CARRIERS IN EGYPT Alaa Ahmed Ashour*, Ghada Aly Hammoud & Hala Foad Tawfik