Journal of Tourism & Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X) (JTSM) is research that publishes innovative empirical, theoretical, and review articles focused on the management and marketing of hospitality & sports industries. This Journal provides you with thought-provoking editorials, research articles, and reviews that examine a number of areas as they relate to the governance, and consumption of sport.
The peer-reviewed Journal of Tourism & Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X) (JTSM) can keep abreast of current issues and trends in this field. Such as organizational theory, behavior, and strategy; sports operations; law and policy; economics, finance, and accounting; marketing, consumer behavior, sponsorship, advertising, and licensing; media, communications, and public relations; sports tourism; facility and event management; and gender and diversity.
Welcome submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office firstname.lastname@example.org (or) at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Tourism and Sports Management (ISSN: 2642-021X)
- ALTITUDE TRAINING: WHAT USEFUL EFFECT? Mikhail Shestakov* and Evgeny Myakinchenko
- PERCEIVED IMAGE OF INTERNATIONAL VISITORS: THE CASE OF PALESTINIAN OCCUPIED TERRITORIES Jafar Subhi Hardan Abahre*
- EFFECTS OF TOUR GUIDES PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS ON MEMBER’S PERFORMANCE Kabii Francis*
- EGYPT AIR STRATEGIC TURNAROUND DECISIONS FOR RECOVERY AND TRANSFORMATION Alaa Ahmed Ashour*, Ghada Aly Hammoud, Hala Foad Tawfik
- ENTRY BARRIERS FACING EGYPTIAN PRIVATE AIR CARRIERS IN EGYPT Alaa Ahmed Ashour*,Ghada Aly Hammoud,Hala Foad Tawfik