International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research in all areas of anesthesiology.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like lung or alveolar recruitment maneuver, robotic surgery, preanesthesia evaluation, pharmacology, intrathecal anesthesia, event of epidural anesthesia, aryngeal atresia, tracheal agenesis, tracheal atresia, softwares for hemodynamic monitoring, laryngeal mask airway (LMA), anesthesia-related machineries.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) accepts submissions in the field of anesthesiology across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- Anesthetic Implications during Left Atrial Appendage Device Closure for Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation Dinesh Kumar*
- Comparıson of Maternal and Fetal Results ın HELLP Syndrome and Heavy Preeclampsıa Pregnancy Aslan Bilge* and Aydin Feray
- Difficult Fibreoptic Intubation in a Patient with Fused Cervical and Atlantoccipital Joint - A Case Report Nidhi Choubey*, PK Dwivedi, R Jena and A Chopra
- Use of the CMAC Video Laryngoscope for Intubation Ofelia L Elvir-Lazo, Roya Yumul and Paul F White*
- Anaesthetic Considerations in a Child with Macroglossia due to Lymphangioma - A Case Report Mamta Bhardwaj*, Kiranpreet, Teena Aggarwal, Vasudha and Savita Saini
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports(ISSN:2641-5771)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns