Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research (ISSN: 2641-6956) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed, scientific journal aims to publish high quality original articles of clinical and research importance in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research (ISSN: 2641-6956) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard to exchange useful clinical information with peer review by eminent Otolaryngologists of repute in their respective fields. Topics covered include otolaryngology, otology, neurotology, bronchoesophagology, laryngology, rhinology, head and neck oncology and surgery, plastic and reconstructive surgery, pediatric otolaryngology, audiology, and speech pathology. Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research (ISSN: 2641-6956) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- A Case Report on Nasolabial Cyst: Diagnosis and Management in Limited-Resources Settings Nzanzu Kikuhe*, Sekabuhoro Safari, Munyaneza Sekimonyo Claude, Emily Kakande and Justine Namwagala
- New Perspective: Are Nasal Function İmpairment and Nasal Airflow Affected by Omalizumab Therapy in Patients with Allergic Rhinitis and Nasal Polyps? Arzu Didem Yalcin*, Rusen Uzun, Murat Toprak, Bülent Tutluoglu and Bert Schmelzer
- Therapeutic Correlation, Choline Derivatives GABA, Break Through Treatment of Stroke Ishaq Khan*, Junaid Khan, Sameera I Khan, Imran Khan Munir, Shah Fahad Khan, Rohail Khan
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)