Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) is an online peer-reviewed journal aims towards providing breakthrough discoveries in all aspects of psychology and psychiatry. The main of the Journal is to bring together empirical research, clinical studies, and reviews of high quality arising from different theoretical perspectives.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard for penetrating informed global debate on the latest developments in the field of psychiatry. The Journal encourages and publishes articles that report novel findings in the areas like neuropsychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology, electrophysiology, genetics, experimental psychology and epidemiology, behavioral psychology, clinical psychology, forensic psychology, health psychology, the psychology of religion, psychotherapy, school psychology, social psychology, sports psychology etc.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of psychiatry and psychology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain the quality and significance of the journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN: 2640-6136) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)
- Beyond Infatuation and Love: Review of Adolescent Mental Health Manuals in India Janardhana Navaneetham* and Manjula Basavaraju
- A Depth Psychological Examination Maysar Sarieddine*
- The Walls we’ve built: Recognizing Violence in the Middle East as a Cultural Symptom of Collective Belonging Maysar Sarieddine*
- Liaison Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine, New Perspectives in Chile Jorge Matías Carreño* and Matías González
- Association of Physical Activity with Cognitive Function in Older Adults: A Nationwide Cross-Sectional Survey Yuting Zhang and Xiaodong Tan*
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)