Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine (ISSN: 2641-6948) is an open access, peer-review journal publishing papers of high quality on the latest advances in genetic, molecular and cellular studies of human physiology and diseases.
Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine (ISSN: 2641-6948) is an authoritative source to communicate the improved clinical benefits for human health from the experimental and translational research performed using molecular tools. The Journal covers basic and translational research in areas like cancer biology, immunology, neuroscience, cardiovascular diseases, genetics and genomics, gene therapy and stem cells and regenerative medicine.
Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine (ISSN: 2641-6948) publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Biochemistry & Molecular Medicine (ISSN: 2641-6948) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Sibr (Aloe barbadensis): A Broad-Gauge Confine of Conventional and Contemporary Amend Hilal Akhtar* and Syed Zeba Husain
- In Silico Study on the Binding Pattern of cTap Binding Epitopes of S-27 Strain with the Common HLA Alleles for the Chikungunya Vaccine Development Sanjay Mishra*, Prashant Saxena, and Madhvi Saxena
- Theoretical Investigations of Effective Debye Temperature, Pseudo-Gruneisen Parameter, and Bayer’s Nonlinear Parameter of Some Polymers and Their Blends in Dimethylformamide at 303.15 K D P Gupta, A Upmanyu*, M Dhiman, P Kumar, K Singh and D P Singh
- Chlorotoxin Conjugated with Saporin Reduces Viability of ML-1 Thyroid Cancer Cells In Vitro Rizvanovic Husref, Kim Kyoungtae*, Pinheiro A Daniel, Thomas Johnson
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)