The mission of Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) is to present the theoretical and experimental research in the emerging field of nanomedicine and nanotechnology.
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) is an international, online, peer-reviewed journal aims to publish the most latest advances in areas like molecular nanotechnology, nanosensors, nanoparticles, nanodrugs, drug delivery, nanomaterials, nanobiotechnology, nanobiopharmaceutics, nanoelectronics, nano-devices, nanorobotics bioavailability of nanomedicines, pharmacokinetics of nanomedicines, imaging, diagnostics, improved therapeutics, innovative biomaterials etc. Articles format include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
- Parameters for Grading the Toxic Severity of Test Chemicals: A Review Article in the Advancement of Unknown Drugs into the Clinic Yilkal Tariku Belay*
- Nanofluidic Approach to Brain Water Metabolism Titovets E*
- Green Nanotech Enhancement in the Bio-Efficacy of Homeopathic Drug: Homeopathy Links with Modern Science Saakshi Gaur, Farishta Garg, Saurabh Yadav, Siddharth Agarwal and Man Mohan Srivastava*
- An Overview on Nanotoxicity Francis PJJ*, Joseph I and Jahan F
- Post-Synthesis Size Segregation of Bio-Fabricated Gold Nanoparticles Prepared from Homeopathic Mother Tincture (C. officinalis) and Evaluation of their Antioxidant Bio-Efficacy Saakshi Gaur, Mukti Sharma, Saurabh Yadav, Siddharth Agarwal, Man Mohan Srivastava and Shalini Srivastava*
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)