Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics(ISSN:2474-4646)
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646) is an open access, peer-review journal publishing papers of high quality on the biological aspects of stem cell research.
NLM ID: 101740574
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646) is an authoritative source for prompt communication of original and innovative research findings on basic translational and clinical research into stem cell therapeutics. The Journal covers basic and translational research in areas like stem cells, including embryonic stem cells, tissue-specific stem cells, cancer stem cells, developmental studies, stem cell genomes, Cell Targeting, Gene Therapy, Hematopoiesis, Immunotherapy.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646) publishes vital information on the advances in stem cell research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics(ISSN:2474-4646)
- The Therapeutic Perspective of Amniotic Membrane, Villous Chorion and Wharton’s Jelly-derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Myocardial Infarction Jaianand Kannaiyan and Balaji Paulraj*
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor of Gallbladder: A Rare Case Swapan Samanta*
- Have you Wondered Why Music is so Wonderful… Govind Saraswati* and Sonali Mohan*
- Biomedical Graft Technologies: An Overview Luciana Pastena Giorno, Leonardo Ribeiro Rodrigues and Arnaldo R. Santos Jr*
- Critical Role of TGFβ Pathway in the Differentiation of Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells into Fat-Burning Adipocytes Xi Yao and Christian Dani*
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science(ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2380-5609)