Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research (ISSN: 2639-4634) is an international, scientific, open access journal founded by Massimo Fioranelli. This Journal is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on cardiovascular disease specialists and internists with a subspecialty in cardiology throughout the world.
Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research (ISSN: 2639-4634) aims to publish original basic and clinical research on all aspects of cardiovascular disease. The journal provides a platform for the international dissemination of new knowledge in cardiology and cardiovascular science. Features report on Systemic hypertension, Acute Coronary Syndromes, Arrhythmias, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Congenital Heart Disease, Heart Failure, Infection, Myocardial Infarction, Pathology, Peripheral Vessels, Public Health, Stroke, Thrombosis, Valvular Disease, Valvular heart disease, and Cardiomyopathy.
Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research (ISSN: 2639-4634) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of cardiology. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research (ISSN: 2639-4634) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Right Subclavian Artery Injury Secondary to Blunt Trauma Successfully Treated in a Patient with Situs Inversus Totalis Daniel Corradi Carregal*, Paloma Maciel Araujo Rabelo, Maria Teresa Prata Amaral, Francisco De Paula Alves Souza Junior and Fernando De Assis Fiqueiredo Junior
- Pathophysiological Similarities of Kounis Syndrome and Non-Allergic Acute Coronary Syndrome Domina Petric*
- Parallel Mapping and Catheter Ablation of Polymorphic Premature Ventricular Contractions: A New Feature for Activation Mapping Moritz Nies*, Ruben Schleberger, Leon Dinshaw, Andreas Rillig, Andreas Metzner and Christian Meyer
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy; An Obstetrician’s Ordeal! Sufia Athar*
- Reversion of the Clinical Picture of a Patient with Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus Joao B Baracho , Vinicius Benatti Freire* , Francisco Aliffe and Valeria M F Muoio C Pinto
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)