Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Prof. Toshiyuki Yamamoto. The main aim of the journal is to bring together a large network of specialists from all over the world pertaining to dermatology and address global issues affecting patient health and care.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) provides a forum for dermatologists and scientists involved in clinical dermatology and skin biology. The journal strives to publish highest quality manuscripts under a broad scope of topics like immunodermatology, phototherapy, laser medicine, Mohs micrographic surgery, cosmetic surgery or dermatopathology.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) accept Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of dermatology.
Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2380-5609) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Histoid Leprosy Mimicking Eruptive Xanthomas-2: Case Studies K Haritha, K Sravanthi, G Raghurama Rao* and A Prasad Choudary
- Topical Corticosteroid Abuse over Face: A Clinical Study Swaroop MR*, Suman S, Mithila R, Devaraj Y, Shale KSM and Sindhujaa S
- Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of Microneedling Fractional Radiofrequency (MnRF) in the Treatment of Striae Distensae Swaroop MR*, Avik G, Yogesh D, Shale KSM, Mithila R, Krishn Zigu S, Rashmi RM and Yashwanth R
- Melasma Epidemiology and Its Relation to Disease Severity and Life Quality among Libyan Patients Alghwel AS, Albarghathi GA, Gargoom AM, Belkhair NH and Duweb GA*
- Usefulness of Dermoscopy in the Diagnosis of Genital Scabies in Child Chaoui R, Rasso A, El kadiri S, Douhi Z, Elloudi S, Baybay H and Mernissi FZ
- Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis Successfully Salvaged with Cyclosporine Shivanti*
- Verruca Vulgaris on the Ingrown Toenail: Clinical Image Alaoui Aicha E*, Rhizlane C, Sara E, Zakia D, Hanane B and Mernissi
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum with an Atypical Location in a Rare Diagnosis Bennani M*, Mrabat S, Douhi Z, Elloudi S, Baybay H and Mernissi FZ
- Dermatological Complications despite of Lower CD4 Count in HIV Infected Patients Sathish KS, Monica GM and Basavarajaiah DM*
- Epidemiology of the New Cases of Leprosy at the Raoul Follereau Institute of Cote Divoire, Adzope from 2014 to 2018 Diabate A*, Bini JC, Agoussi GR and Vagamon B
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)